Friday, June 19, 2009

Checking In...

Hello Everybody,
I had my scan on the 16th. Very uneventful. The wait was 3.5 hours due to emergency and hospital patient bumps...excruciating staring at the powder blue walls of the hospital as there was not a magazine to be found in the whole wing until they came by and distributed some about 20 min before my scan...they were new and had some good gossip in them-- Jon and Kate might separate!...but I digress...
The actual scan only took 5 minutes. I have to make an appt. next week with my doc to get the results - will post again when I have a date and time.
Other than that, not a lot going on in the household - I had a very low key birthday obviously...lots of cards and well wishes, thank you! Hayden is enjoying his summer - he is outside a lot more with walks with his Grandma to the pond to see the baby ducks and goslings and playing outside with Pete; chalking the driveway and playing mini-basketball. His daycare even had a day-trip to Bronte Park the other week that he really enjoyed.
Pete has 99.9% finished putting in a deck off of the kitchen (quite beautiful) and he put out the patio furniture including a nice lounge chair for me to get in to. I was out there a couple of days last week but it was soooo chilly I was cocooned in blankets and did not last long. The weather definitely seems to be getting nicer so I plan to enjoy some resting time out there in the weeks to come (with LOTS of sunscreen to protect my head of course!).
Take care everyone!
Carey